Hello everyone. This semester has finally come to an end. It was a great semester, I got the chance to meet some really great professors and to become part of the STRAIN Scholars. Even though I didn't get a chance to work on a project of my own, I was able to see what the other students in the cohort were working on. This past Tuesday, I had the opportunity to be invited to one of Dr. Wang's meetings at ASU West to see what research projects she has going on. I was amazed at the projects she is currently working on. Not only that, but also I was amazed at the amount of collaboration that she does with other people to carry out the research. She is wonderful and I hope to join her team in conducting research when I transfer in the upcoming Spring.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

S-STEM Introduction and Project