Hello everyone. I wanted to make this post because I heard from Dr. Tuohy about a project at ASU. There is a professor that is running a study about researching how social media reflects and influences our daily lives. The project is designed to be able to create a system that will describe and be able to predict certain interests in social events and how this is spread on social media, specifically twitter. The program requires the people involved in research to know computer languages to develop algorithms. While I don’t know any coding languages, the project still seems interesting and I think that I would like to participate in it.

Comments

  1. This is very exciting!! I personally never got into Twitter but I know it is used world wide and this project can give to great opportunities that you most likely would not be exposedw to other wise.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

S-STEM Introduction and Project