This past week I attended an engineering event at ASU Tempe. The event was intended for engineering students to give them an idea of what it's like to be an ASU student. During the event they gave a tour of the campus that concluded with a visit to the health and fitness center where they hosted and EPICS event. In this event, students currently in the EPICS program, intended for research, at ASU were giving out presentations about their current research projects. There was a wealth of different projects that ranged from material science to the neurons in the brain. I decided to attend this event because since I am still looking for a research project to work on, I thought that by attending I would be able to gather some ideas for a potential project. Coming out of the event, I was able to brainstorm some ideas, one of them was creating a model for the way people walk. How this could be important is that we all think that we walk straight, however, most of us walk in certain motions that actually apply more force to the hips that little by little hurts us. I think that working on a project like this would be really cool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

S-STEM Introduction and Project