Hello everyone. This past Friday I attended the ASU open house mixer at ASU west. It was a really neat experience as I got to meet some of the ASU professors as well as some of the STRAIN scholars from other community colleges. I was able to meet Dr. Feng Wang, the professor in charge of the research project that deals with twitter and the trends that using such social media has on people's daily lives. She told how in the past she has worked with applied math majors along with computer science majors towards carrying out her projects. She told me to contact her, which I did, and we have arranged a time to meet and further discuss the possibility of me collaborating with her. I'm really looking forward to working with her, I think that it will be a good experience.

Comments

  1. Hi Ricardo! It was great attending the ASU open house with you. It's great that your finally able to work on a project that you enjoy! I can't wait to hear about the outcomes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

S-STEM Introduction and Project